Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador from Wiltshire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Registration date : 2007-12-05

Ambassador from Wiltshire Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 am

Lexi steps out of her carriage and approaches the guards, grasping a roll of parchement.

"Sir, I am Lexi Hanley-Hilkiah. Lady Yvaine, the new Countess of Wiltshire, has asked me to make myself known as the newly appointed ambassador to Somerset." Holding out the piece of parchment towards the guard she continues, "Here is a letter from Her Grace confirming my appointment, please see it to the appropriate office."
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:52 pm

Lethion rushed from his offices a little flustered...He had been notified of a new ambassador from wiltshire by one of the guards at the gate...

"Welcome...Welcome...my good lady to Bristol Castle...I trust your journey was fine and I am Chancellor Lethion...I am the Chancellor of Somerset County....It is my pleasure and honour to welcome a personage such as yourself to these halls...I have endeavoured to put Somerset back on the diplomatic map with re establishing Somerset Embassies in Cornwall, Cumberland, Ayr, Sussex, Worcestor, Chester and Stafford...I am truly sorry that Somerset has neglected liasing with your noble county of Wiltshire...and I sincerely and most fervently hope we can catch up on the lost time....I fear I tarry you too long here at the gates...
Prey do follow me to your new offices....I have prepared for you your keys..."

Back to top Go down
Lexi

Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 am

Lexi gives a little nod of her head in respect to the Chancellor, then raising her head smiles broadly

"Thank you Chancellor Lethion for welcoming me so warmly. The journey was not at all taxing, and I am eager to get to work. Please do, lead the way"

Reaching back into the carriage, Lexi collects her papers before following a somewhat flustered looking Chancellor through the gates.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 am

Lethion led her across the maze of corridors that was Bristol Castle and led her to the Ambassadorial Suite...

My lady, these are your keys and please make yourself at home in your new offices...

OOC/ https://somerset.rpg-board.net/wiltshireembassy-f7/
I have added you to the usergroup Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Oariana, after a long and steady journey arrives at the gates of Bristol, leaning down from her horse she hands the gaurds her papers.."Good day Sir, I am Oariana of Winchester, Wiltshire, Ambassador from Wiltshire..I wish entrance to Bristol for a diplomatic visit."
Back to top Go down
LorD_StrYke

LorD_StrYke

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Smiling as he hears a familiar voice at the gates of Bristol. Speaking to the guards on duty he says, "Open the gates!"

Bowing as the honoured lady enters, he says, "As Captain of the SAS and Senior Special Envoy of Somerset, may I officially welcome you to Somerset and Castle Bristol, Lady Oariana." he bows respectfully.

"Take the Ladies luggage to the Wiltshire embassy rooms please." he askes a page that he catches scurring about, on an errant.

""May I show you to your rooms, Lady Oariana? I must say, it is a surprise and a pleasant one at that, to see you again. How is Lord Hari?" he says with a smile that reaches his eyes.

OOC/ https://somerset.rpg-board.net/wiltshireembassy-f7/
I have added you to the usergroup.
Back to top Go down
http://castlestryke.heavenforum.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Oariana pleased to see Lord Stryke after all this time...smiled at him as she allowed him to lead her to the Embassy.."So good to see you Alexion, thank you for your gracioous welcome. I was hoping that I might run into you this visit..Hari last time I saw him was well, how is your own sweet wife Esther, I trust all is well with you both and your daughter?"

Watching as her nanny with her new son, and her staff followed the gaurds, "I shall introduce you to my son, later on perhaps? Hari and I agreed, well before his birth that if he were to be a boy we would call him Eni, after a famous Winchesterian and Wiltshirian, so he is oficially Eniwetok jnr."

Looking around her, Oariana continued"I must admit a curiousity to look about your town, it seems quite interesting, and a lovely little pocket of the world. I must admit to entering through the doors and having the notion of leaving the world behind , a most unusual feeling."
Back to top Go down
LorD_StrYke

LorD_StrYke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Quote :
.."So good to see you Alexion, thank you for your gracioous welcome. I was hoping that I might run into you this visit..Hari last time I saw him was well, how is your own sweet wife Esther, I trust all is well with you both and your daughter?"

"I am glad Hari is doing well. Ah Esther, my heart, is still in bed, child birth was hard for her...oh our son, Thomas De Stryke was born last month. Forgive me for not mentioning it sooner. Kender is doing well also, she will be a great knight one day, if I can help it." he chuckles

Quote :
"I shall introduce you to my son, later on perhaps? Hari and I agreed, well before his birth that if he were to be a boy we would call him Eni, after a famous Winchesterian and Wiltshirian, so he is oficially Eniwetok jnr."

Smiling fondly at the little bundle in the nannies arms, he says" You made a good choice of name. Eniwetok is a great man, and was one of my first friends in Winchester...Eniwetok Jnr..." he nodded with aproval.

Quote :
"I must admit a curiousity to look about your town, it seems quite interesting, and a lovely little pocket of the world. I must admit to entering through the doors and having the notion of leaving the world behind , a most unusual feeling."

Laughing most heartedly, he replies, " Indeed it is. I find Bristol and Somerset in general to be a warm, light hearted place, full of friendship, caring and patriotism."

Stopping before her new chambers he pulls a key from his pouch. Openning the door he bows and bids the Lady Ambassador to enter. he holds out the key to her and says, "Please, if you need anything, feel free to call, or send a page to find me directly." Looking around he spots the page that brought the luggage to the rooms, "Please would you attend to all Lady Oariana's needs and wishes while she is here. I will speak to the chamberlain and get your other responsibilities relieved in the duration of her stay." Turning back to his old friend he says with a big smile, "Please enjoy your stay, but I must beg your leave, It seems I have a army to run." he chuckled, waiting for the Ladies reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:03 pm

Taking Alexions hand, "I am very pleased to here of the birth of your son, a wonderful moment I am sure. Please tell Esther that I am so pleased for you both."

"Other than that, I am sure that you are very conscientious about your duties to the army and wouldnt dream of delaying you, I hope to see you and Esther around, and thank you for kind and welcoming attention."
Back to top Go down
LorD_StrYke

LorD_StrYke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:31 am

Smiling at the Deaconess's kindness, he squeezes her hand before letting go.

"We will talk again soon, I promise. Take care Oariana." he bowed deeply and departed to high command...he had a problem with some puppies that neednt be delayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Wiltshire   Ambassador from Wiltshire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador from Wiltshire
Page 1 of 1