Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ambassador

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lelafirebird

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am

i am Lelafirebird of chester county and the new ambassador to your fair county i wish that be so that i may find an office so i may attend to business.

thank you

Lela
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight
Lord_Justinan

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm

My dear Lady Lelafirebird,
I am glad to see you at last in Somerset and this as an Official diplomat from your county.

We welcome you in Somerset, you are a long term personal friend of my family and I am glad to see you in Bristol among us.

It is a true honor and I hope you will see the Castle around, meet the people of Somerset and talk with them.

Our Chancellor Lethion will give you soon the keys of your Office.

Once more, glad to see you in Somerset Wink
Back to top Go down
lelafirebird

Character sheet

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Thank you kind and gracious sir, I to look forward to meeting and enjoying your company and that of your sister as well. I was hoping maybe sometime during the week if your free that we may have a look around your beautiful castle. I haven’t been to many and would dearly like to look at yours. Would you be so kind as to have a servant dispatch a letter to your sister informing her of my arrival.

After which I will find adequate lodging and a meal for my ride was long and I will like to attend to affairs as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Runs in squeeling loudly. "Sister!!!!!!!" she runs up picking her up and swinging her around wildly. "I have missed you!"
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Lethion grinned at the growing gaggle of people greeting the new ambassador.

Bowing Lethion spoke...

"My lady when you are ready please do follow one of the guards to your embassy suite. I have arranged for refreshments and a meal for you to follow...I'll catch up with you there..."

Smiling Lethion handed the keys to her office to her...and hurriedly started preparations for her...
Back to top Go down
lelafirebird

Character sheet

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 am

Seeing her sister has brought such great joy to her on this day. She had hoped to see her sister again and so quickly, oh the mischief they could get into. As they danced and jumped about Lela is suddenly aware that someone is watching them in their gleeful presentation. Lethion had made his presence know and holding the keys to her office she openly grinned and asked her sister if she would be so kind as to accompany her for refreshments and gossip that was the way of the family.

Turning she thanked her host Lord Justinan and spoke of a possible meeting in the near future. Then thanking him for his hospitality she takes her sisters hand and follows the guard to find her residence in such a wonderful place as this Somerset.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra66
County Councillor
Alexandra66

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character sheet

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 am

Welcome to Somerset Lela my dear,
I hope you will acomodate well in your office and I am glad to see you around.

"I....didn't knew you know the lady, not even that you are in a famliy relation with her."

What a suprise , indeed.

She looks to marzena with a smile "Nice to see you milady, I heard about your conficts around, hope it will stay like this, for the best of all of us"

Touch her dress and with a fast move she pulls it close stairing the lady in the eyes.
Then turns to Lela "See you around my dear"

After this, she turns and go fast to Bath SAS office.

Last edited by Alexandra66 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lelafirebird

Character sheet

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 am

Left in total shock she wonders to herself “what have I gotten into”.

Alexandria was so nice and kind when we first meet. What a wonderful person she was and now to see this, I find it quite troubling to be sure.

Running after Alexandria, Lela catches up to her and says “I asked for this assignment because of the friendship we developed in Beeston. I truly had no idea my family was down here and I will do what I can to rectify any personal conflict you may have. Please feel free to visit any time so I may do the same when I visit your office. I look forward to an open and friendly cooperation between us and all who reside here.

Lela is truly sincere in her words and hopes Alexandria can find it in her to be open to the idea of friendship with her.
Back to top Go down
lelafirebird

Character sheet

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 am

Having key in hand the guard is waiting, so as if on queue she follows to a door in a private section of a hallway.

“Your office Ms. Ambassador” the guard says.

Taking my key an inserting into the key hole I open the door to the most beautiful room. Couches and tables and decorations everywhere. I couldn’t have asked for a better room. Entering I find the desk and all the affairs of state that must be addressed.

Setting down I set to writing letters and updating files that seem to have been left by the last person to ever come here. There is so much to do that once I get started I have forgotten to eat. Looking around I see a fruit basket and retrieve an apple and continue in my diligence to complete the files that have not been done for some time.

Pausing to think of a way to meet the rest of the staff that attend to affairs of state, there must be a way to contact theses people. Pushing that thought back for the time being I return to my work.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: ambassador   ambassador Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ambassador