Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador From Sussex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ambassador From Sussex Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Viceroy walked up to the guards. "Good day, I am Sir Viceroy Alexander Du Pont and I have been designated as the new ambassador to Somerset from the county of Sussex," Viceroy stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 am

Lethion hurried to the castle gates as he heard that the new ambassador from Sussex had been appointed.
Smiling he greeted the man..."I bid you a very warm welcome my lord, and I hope that your stay in our county is both pleasant and fruitful. Please do follow me to the embassy suites where I have arranged for some refreshments...Was you journey fine my lord?...I am the Chamberlain and Chancellor of Somerset."

Bowing Lethion led the man in through the castle gates, nodding to the guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Viceroy nodded towards the Chancellor of Somerset. "The journey was well. It was incident free and a pleasant trip from Sussex. I would be most pleased to have some refreshments and maybe a chance, if your schedule allows, to discuss the current relationship between our counties as well as anything that you believe that should be addressed. I am most honored to serve between our two counties," Viceroy said walking with the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
lethion

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Lethion smiled..."Of coarse my lord."

Signaling to one of the servants he quickly gave instructions for a scented bath to be drawn as well as a 3 coarse meal to be prepared for the honourable ambassador from Sussex.

"Now my good lord ambassador, I shall leave you to refresh yourself. When you feel ready after your journey I shall drop by your office and I too do look forward to renewing our relationship. I did have an ambassador assigned to your county, who also had a familiar connection to your former duchess Lady Leanasidhe...sadly he is no longer in active service so I will be acting in this capacity until I can find a replacement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 am

Viceroy bows. "Thank you, your excellency. I will go and refresh myself. Then, I will be found hard at work in my office in the Embassy. I look forward to meeting with you when your schedule allows," Viceroy nods and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Tristiana arrived at the huge doors of the castle and stood looking .... how impressive! Lifting her skirts, she walked through the gates and made her way down the cobbled walkway. Seeing a guard at the entrance, she walked up and cleared her throat.

"Greetings. I am Lady Tristiana from the county of Sussex and I am here to take up my position as the new Ambassador to Somerset, replacing Sir Viceroy Alexander Du Pont who has been summoned elsewhere. Could you please direct me to the person I need to announce my arrival".

She smiled and clutched her bag of papers, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Viceroy smiled walking down from the Ambassador Office. He bows towards Lady Tris. "Good day, Ambassador! I am glad that your journey was safe. I am sure that Chancellor Lethion should have the keys to your office shortly if he hasn't already dropped them off. I will miss Somerset, but I know they have gained a great ambassador. If you need anything else from me, please don't hesitate to send a messenger. I have a few odds and ends to square up before I leave, but I am pleased that you will be the new ambassador," Viceroy said smiling at her handing her some papers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 am

Tristiana turned and smiled at the familiar voice, "Ah, Viceroy, you're still here ... how good is my timing?" Smile She shook his hand and listened to his kind words, "Yes, I believe the office is ready for me and what a lot of work I have ahead, assuring this county of our support, as always .... now more than ever!"

Tristiana took the few papers and smiled at Viceroy, "I hope you also have safe travels Viceroy and I will surely be calling on you with some question ... or two." Wink

Tristiana turned to the waiting guardsman, "Could you please show me to my office."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:45 pm

"Anytime. May Jah be with us all," Viceroy said bowing and turning to leave for the exit.
Back to top Go down
lethion

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador From Sussex   Ambassador From Sussex Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 am

Lethion rushed out again to the gates...a little flustered...

"Ah my lady ambassador...my lord viceroy...I've been expecting you. I'm afraid the times are not the best at which we meet, nevertheless some talk over some of our best wine should yield a favourable result."

"Thank you very much, my lord, you have done much for both our counties...and I wish you the very best in whatever you pursue in the future...I do apologise for my bad manners in leaving guests out so long...however we are just past an election...and you know how it is with all the campaigning and organisation that is to be done."

Turning to both the former and the new ambassador...

"Sadly I am limited in my hospitality, I am afraid Somerset does not recognise the new country of Sussex...and negotiations will have to be started to terminate our existing treaties. But perhaps there is still hope..Anyways...do come in side...I think there is a lot we must talk over..."

Nodding sadly Lethion looked up at the ambassadors trying to work out their reactions...
Back to top Go down

Ambassador From Sussex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Doors of Bristol-
Jump to: