Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas_Eymerich

Nicolas_Eymerich

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 am

After a very long travel in the end is arrived the Ambassador from the Serenissima Republic of Venice, from far ayaw from here...

So, this is the Castel of Bristol. I'm Nicolas Eymerich, the ambassador from Venice and I'm looking for the the chancellor. Tell him that I'm here waiting for him.

During the wait I think I could look out to the Castel and its splendor...
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 am

Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk hurriedly arrives at the front gate and smiles as he bows to
Ambassador Nicolas Eymerich.

"Please forgive our tardiness your excellency ... our chamberlain is indisposed at this time.
However ...I shall be at your disposal in the meantime."

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Richard Norfolk ..more commonly known as "Silvermane" . I am the chief Ambassador for Somerset."

Looking at Nicolas Eymerich, Silvermane asks, " Pardon me your excellency, but we were expecting his excellency Arthur Wellesley(Arthuro) ...has he had a change of plans..?"

"I hope your trip went well?"

"I shall arrange your offices here and have the key to your embassy shortly. On the meantime please make yourself at home and look around."

Silvermane bows to Nicolas and turns to leave to have his offices prepared.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas_Eymerich

Nicolas_Eymerich

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Thank you for the welcome, mr Norfolk, and don't regret for the wait, I had time to admire your castle.

For your expectation of Arthur Wellesley, no change of plans. I'm the ambassador and this is my counsellor, my rigth arm in this work. So he'll work in my office at my dependency.

Now I'll wait for my office at embassy .

But in the meanwhile I think i could drink one of the famous english beer...
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:53 am

Silvermane smiles at the ambassador Nicolas Eymerich ..."As you wish your excellency...!"

"Please present your credentials (papers) from your republic ..."

"I have already arranged some English beer ..and a little bite to eat for you in your Office ... here is the key" he smiles as he gives the key to The Embassy.

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/serene-republic-of-venice-embassy-f161/

"I hope that all meets with your approval . Relax and let me know when you are available for discussions."
Back to top Go down
Nicolas_Eymerich

Nicolas_Eymerich

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Your excellency, I'm sorry but I cannot found my office, somebody says that it doesn't exist...

I don't know if it's caused by the beer or because my office will be ready in a few days...

But don't worry, I'll wait in a inn until it will be ready for my work.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:43 am

Your excellency , ambassador Eymerich, I am at a loss why you have no access to your offices.In preparing your office I have not only left you some English beer but also some food which I hope shall please you. Please use your key and see if it opens the door.Your embassy is found under ...Embassy ... the Kingdom of Italy ... The Serene Repulic Of Venice Embassy...Ambassador's Office.
If not please let me know.

Do you wish for me to also allow Councilor Arthur Wellesley access to the Embassy..?

I also need to see your papers from you duke or duchesss or count or countess authorizing you to represent the Serenissima Republica di Venizia ... if you do not mind?

(OOC ...have you clicked on my link in these threads ...? It should take you to the Embassy of The Serene Republic of Venice . inside you shall find the Ambassador's Office and the Somerset Council list of contacts.)

Last edited by Silvermane on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolas_Eymerich

Nicolas_Eymerich

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:15 am

I have clicked on your link, but the result is "The forum you selected does not exist."

Councilor Arthur Wellesley have to be allow in my office because he will discuss and treat in my place when for me it will be not possible.

Greetings.

Nicolas eymerich
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am

OOC please try link again...! If it does not work, then try by going to the main menu
by clicking on INDEX above.

Scroll down to Main Category ...EMBASSY ... find ... KINGDOM OF ITALIA ...
there should be 2 sub-headings -

Ducato of Milano Embassy

and

Serene Republic of Venice Embassy ... this one is yours!!!

Try to enter it and advise me ...thank you!
Back to top Go down
Thay

Thay

Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 am

Hello to everyone,

I'm Thay, the new Councillor of Legation from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, I'm here to help the console Nicolas_eymerich to established a stronger and friendly the relationship
I'll take the place of all the previous councillors.
Can I show my office, please?

Thanks a lot
Best regards
Theresa Heleonor in Severi
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Patan receives a message from the guards of a new arrival, and hurries to the castle entrance.

Finding a lady awaiting attention, Patan curtsies gracefully, rising with a smile, "Greetings, my Lady, we are happy to see you here in Somerset county. I shall inform our Chancellor, Sir Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk of your arrival; and in the meantime, please do make yourself comfortable. The castle servants are available to attend to you, so please ask for anything you need.

I shall ask Silvermane to attend to you directly, so that you may present your credentials to him."

Patan calls the servants and tells them to arrange for whatever the lady may need, while she hurries away to find the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:28 am

Richard Norfolk better known as Silvermane arrives with a smile as he bows to Lady Theresa Heleonor, gently kissing her hand.

"It is a pleasure to see you m'lady ... I am Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, the chancellor for the Somerset Embassy. How may I help you?"

"Of course m'lady ... you are aware that we must have confirmation of your appointment to the Embassy staff of the |Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia. Either via letter from his excellency Lord Eymerich or the current chancellor of Venezia. I would appreciate such documentation before handing you the key to the Embassy if you do not mind."

He looks at the lovely lady before him and smiles as he awaits her reply.
Back to top Go down
Thay

Thay

Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Thay was very happy to meet these gentle people.

"Thanks a lot for the welcome.

This is the presentation letter"

Quote :

We, Ludovico I della Scala"Nicuz" Chamberlain of Serenissima Repubblic of Venezia and Baron of Sona, appoint Lady Theresa Heleonor "Thay" as Councillor of Legation to the England Kingdom to make better and more frequent the relationships between our two provinces.

Done the XIII of October, 1457.

Ludovico I Della Scala detto Nicuz
Baron of Sona
Chamberlain of Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia

Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia VengcoAmbassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia NicuzO

Thay gave the letter to ser Silvermane, so she smiles .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia   Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador from Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Doors of Bristol-
Jump to: