Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ambassadress of Milan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivqah

Rivqah

Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

New Ambassadress of Milan Empty
PostSubject: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:05 am

A white dressed Lady arrived to the Castel of Bristol, she said to a guard

I'm Rivqah da Piacenza, I'm here to represent the Duchy of Milan, please introduce me to your chamberlain.
Back to top Go down
http://castellodimilano.forumattivo.com/index.htm?sid=f65a01337c
Rivqah

Rivqah

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 am

Rivqah was waiting from a long time: the morning was about to become evening, and the sky was turning grey.

I hope it will not rain
she said to the guard with a tentative smile, but the man keep a straight face as a good guard.
Rivqah tighten the mantel looking the sky concerned.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Silvermane arrives at the doors of Bristol Castle and notices the Lady dressed in white.

He smiles with apology as he bows and kisses the lady's hand, "Please forgive me my lady,
but our Lord Chamberlain is not available at this time. I am Chief Ambassador Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk of the English duchy of Somerset.Please forgive my delay as I have been informed by my wife that you are here and have travelled from London to meet you.

He smiles at the Lady Rivqah da Piacenza. " Welcome to Somerset, England on behalf of our duchess Lady Budicca and the people of Somerset. How may I help you..?"
Back to top Go down
Rivqah

Rivqah

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:54 am

Rivqah was glad to see the lord

My lord there's nothing to apoligize for: I was just enjoing the beauty of the Somerset's nature.
She says returning the smile at the man

Thank You for your welcome, I'm Rivqah da Piacenza, Ambassadress of the Duchy of Milan. I would be grateful if You can point me my embassy so we can start to work on the relationship of our countries.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Silvermane returns to see Lady Rivqah. He smiles softly as he approaches and bows to Lady Rivqah.

"My dear Ambassadress ... I hope that you are well. We are into the last day of our elections we shall have a new council in place within the next 4 days. Please make yourself comfortable in your office."

"We would appreciate, as is customary, to see your credentials and letter of introduction from your duke or duchess. Please post it in your office."

"Once we have the new council in place I shall post the thr names of the people in the customary place, as I hope to see the names of your most recent council members also posted there."

Smiling, Silvermane takes out the keys to the office of the Ambassadress. "here are your keys."

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/ducato-of-milano-embassy-f83/new-office-of-the-embassy-of-the-ducato-di-milano-t2143.htm#40562

Please make your self comfortable and if you need anything , you have but to ask.

"Maybe once the elections are over, we can sit , have a glass of wine and discuss mutual interests."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ambassadress of Milan   New Ambassadress of Milan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ambassadress of Milan
Page 1 of 1