Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a new spokesperson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

In need of a new spokesperson Empty
PostSubject: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 pm

As you know I am currently away from Somerset and while I am in the process of returning I will not be staying and I am unsure when I will be back. As a result I am incapable of posting in Somerset Inn or giving prizes for the games. I will still be around on this site to help out with ideas but I feel we need a new spokesperson...one who is in Somerset.

Patan how would you feel about taking the role?
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Well...with Cara gone...who's taking care of Sommie now? How's Sommie btw? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Luja

Luja

Position : right here :D
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am

Well i would say its ok but could always be better,the County council is around 17k in Cash ,and taxing will start on the 11th again.

The Gold mine in Bath was closed because of a bug not maintaining it (the rest were but not it) and the county had enough iron and stone for it,so they reported it.

hmm dont know what more to mention :3
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 am

How about...we're over-run with criminals bent on destroying our economy...?
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 am

Like it or not Patan, Somerset's heading towards self destruction even without the criminals. And its not just Sommie, the rest of the world is too. Though it doesn't mean we have to let the criminals have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a new spokesperson   In need of a new spokesperson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a new spokesperson
Page 1 of 1