Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

presentation Majoie de Verdun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majoie

Majoie

Position : JAP and MA
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

presentation Majoie de Verdun Empty
PostSubject: presentation Majoie de Verdun   presentation Majoie de Verdun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello everybody I appear Majoie of Verdun and I am the ambassadress of the Scotland and Ireland I have a very particular affection for his and her habitants and I ardently wish to help them. If you have questions I am at your disposal.

Majoie looked around her and thought.... There is really no castle of similar in this low world!!!
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: presentation Majoie de Verdun   presentation Majoie de Verdun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Walking into the Castle early in the morning, Patan notices a new arrival and walks forward.

Seeing a lady waiting there, she curtsies gracefully. "Greetings, my lady Majoie. I am Patan, Second Lieutenant of the Gloucester barracks of the Somerset Armed Service and also Secretary to the Ambassadors. Please, come and join me in one of these seats over to the side of the hall near the fire, where it is a little warmer. "

Patan leads the way to the comfortable seating and continues, "Excuse me, my lady, but I am a little confused and would like to make sure that I give our Chancellor the correct information when I tell him of your arrival.

You are from Verdun and are the Ambassadress for Scotland and Ireland, you say? Are you then also the Ambassadress from Verdun to Somerset? If you have your credentials, I shall be happy to inform our Chancellor, Lord Richard Norfolk - known as Silvermane - that you are here."

Patan smiles softly and awaits the lady's reply.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: presentation Majoie de Verdun   presentation Majoie de Verdun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 am

Bonjour votre excellence ... Dame Majoie de Verdun. Nous ne sommes pas certains si vous etes au bonnes endroit. Ici vous vous trouvez au chateau de Bristol, l'ambassade de comte de Somerset en Angleterre. Ca me fait plaisir de vous accueillir tant que l'ambassadrice ... mais de quelle payee ou province?

Good day your excellency ... Lady Majoie of Verdun. We are not certain if you are in the right place. Here you find yourself in the castle of Bristol, the embassy of the county of Somerset in England. It is my pleasure to welome you hereas ambssadress ... but of what country or county...?
Back to top Go down
Majoie

Majoie

Position : JAP and MA
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: presentation Majoie de Verdun   presentation Majoie de Verdun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 am

Majoie followed the Second Lieutenant Patan and settled down comfortably near the fire and wanted to begin to answer her questions when the Chancellor appeared himself in front of her. She made a sign of head to greet him and answered.

I do not know i either if I am in the good place but which asks nothing has anything is doesn'it? I am Majoie from Verdun to Lorraine, i am so only an ambassadress of the Scotland and Ireland but the work being relatively simple I wondered if i could also be useful somewhere else in this kingdom. Here is the purpose of my presence in these places.

She crossed legs and waited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presentation Majoie de Verdun   presentation Majoie de Verdun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

presentation Majoie de Verdun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Doors of Bristol-
Jump to: