Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scottish Ambassador

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cow

Cow

Registration date : 2010-01-27

The Scottish Ambassador Empty
PostSubject: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Greetings. I bring you warm greetings from the Kingdom of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 am

Hearing from the guards that a new Ambassador has arrived at the Castle doors, Patan hurries to meet him.

Reaching the entrance hall, she curtsies gracefully to the new arrival.

"Greetings, my Lord. I am Patan, the Secretary to the Ambassadors, and we are very pleased to welcome you here to our Embassy. I do hope your journey was not too tedious and that the inclement winter weather did not cause you any problems."

Patan ushers the Ambassador forward. "Please, do come in and warm yourself by the fire over here. If you would care to take a seat and make yourself comfortable for a short while, I shall advise our Chancellor, Lord Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, of your arrival. In the meantime, the Castle servants will be happy to provide you with anything that you require - you need only ask."

Patan smiles at the gentleman and calls forward one of the servants, giving instructions that the Ambassador is made at home while he waits. Dropping a quick curtsy to the gentleman, Patan hurries away to inform the Chancellor of the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Cow

Cow

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Cow takes a seat and enjoys the hospitality. Sipping a cup of herbal tea, he patiently waits for the chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 am

Having alit from his horse,Richard runs into the room huffing and puffing as he removes his cape and gloves. Facing Lord Cow he bows his head in greeting as his face lights up with a sincere smile.

"Please forgive my tardiness. The various situations around this world have kept me travelling. Welcome to Somerset, your excellency!"

Walking to the table with the refreshments he pours himself a glass of water and drinks it down.

Turning back to Lord Cow, Silvermane addresses him once more, " Tell me, your excellency, do you represent Scotland as a whole or only a certain province of Scotland ? The reason that I ask this is that our Embassy at present is geared to accomodate a representative ambassadors for Ayr and Galloway. We do not have an embassy set up for Scotland as a whole."

"Secondly, Have you brought your credentials from the Scottish Embassy authorizing you to represent them...?"

Silvermane awaits Lord Cow's reply.
Back to top Go down
Cow

Cow

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Cow smiles as Silvermane enters. He was a little bored from waiting but is glad to be able to get down to business. With a courtly bow, Cow greets the chancellor. Opening his bags, he takes out a scroll and presents it to the chancellor.

The Scottish Ambassador Cowsomerset

"Here are my credentials, your excellency. I hope you find them all in order."

Cow grins as he hears Silvermane's question. "Your excellency, the people of Scotland have given me the honor of representing them. Though for how long would I represent them as a whole.... that is a question that only Jah knows. "
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 am

Thank you kindly for your response and the presentation of your credentials. Seeing that I am having a problem setting up offices for the Kingdom of Scotland, would it be amenable to you to work out of the offices of the county of Ayr for the meantime..? I shall also grant you admittance to the offices of the Galloway county.

Please work out of whichever you please ! Here are the keys to both ...!

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/ayr-embassy-f125/

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/galloway-embassy-f126/
Back to top Go down
Cow

Cow

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 pm

My thanks, Chancellor Silvermane. The county of Ayr's office should be fine. May this be a start of a fruitful relationship between our two governments.
Back to top Go down
James 'Kazu' York
Admin
James 'Kazu' York

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

Oh my...Cow? Is that really You?

*Blinks*

Oh my...its nice to meet you Very Happy (Fateofdreams here...Hope ya still remember your fellow SG player?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scottish Ambassador   The Scottish Ambassador Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Ambassador
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Doors of Bristol-
Jump to: