Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador from Britain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karuna

karuna

Position : Ambassador of Somerset County in Britain
Registration date : 2010-11-26

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Ambassador from  Britain Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador from Britain   Ambassador from  Britain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 am

25th November 1458

Karuna had arrived in England by boat. He travels without stopping to quickly arrive at the castle of Bristol.

The trip was long only he was eager to work with its English counterparts.

He walked to the guardhouse and announced himself ...

"Hello, I'm Karuna. I came from the kingdom of France commissioned by the Duchy of Brittany as a new ambassador Somerset."

karuna waiting for them to open by holding the official documents in hands.

Quote :
Be it known to whom it may concern,

I, Meilin strandhogg behalf of Chimera Dener-Mechelen, Baroness of Bubry Chamberlain, the Grand Duchy of Brittany, named Sir Karuna ambassadreur of Britain with the County of Somerset in England.

His taking office is immediate, it is now the voice of the Grand Duchy in these lands and will represent him with the dignity and knowledge required.

24th November 1458

Ambassador from  Britain 86454657
Ambassador from  Britain Chambellanjauneoh3
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Britain   Ambassador from  Britain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:44 am

Patan looks up from her paperwork as a Castle guard enters her office. Hearing that a new Ambassador has arrived, she nods and rises, summoning one of the servants and bidding him to make ready the Embassy office.

She walks swiftly through the corridors and makes her way to the doors of the Castle, where she sees the distinguished gentleman waiting. Walking forward and sinking into an elegant curtsy, she rises and smiles, "Good day, Your Excellency, I am the Baroness Patan, Chancellor of Somerset. I am delighted to welcome you here to our Embassy. I do hope that your travels have been pleasant and not too fatiguing."

Noticing that the Ambassador is holding his credentials ready, she takes them and reads swiftly, "Thank you, Your Excellency, everything seems to be in order. Your office has been prepared for your arrival, so I am happy to present you with the keys. If you would care to accompany me to your Embassy offices, you may settle in there and we can discuss any relevant matters in private."

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/brittany-embassy-f32/
Back to top Go down
karuna

karuna

Position : Ambassador of Somerset County in Britain
Registration date : 2010-11-26

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Britain   Ambassador from  Britain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Karuna saw a young woman coming toward him, her smile and curtsey.

Thank you Lady Patan, the journey was long and I'm happy to finally get to rest a little.

It appeared to him and invited him to follow her to the office of the Embassy of Britain.

Quote :
Thank you, Your Excellency, everything seems to be in order. Your office has been prepared for your arrival, so I am happy to present you with the keys. If you would care to accompany me to your Embassy offices, you may settle in there and we can discuss any relevant matters in private.

Karuna was not accustomed to so much concern for him, he should get used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador from Britain   Ambassador from  Britain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador from Britain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Enter Hall :: The Doors of Bristol-
Jump to: