Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlyna

Merlyna

Position : County Captain & Chancellor
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance Empty
PostSubject: Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance   Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 am

Merlyna made her way to the Somerset Embassy. Looking around she found a receptionist.

Could ye let the Lady Patan know that Lady Merlyna Aegeus Chancellor of Worcester County is here please?
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance   Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 am

Receiving the message about a new arrival, Patan hurries to the Embassy's lobby, and sees the Lady Merlyna waiting. She walks forward and curtsies gracefully, rising with a smile, "Good day, Your Excellency. Welcome to Bristol Castle and our Embassy. I am delighted to see you, and very glad that you found your way here. I do apologise for the small delay in greeting you, though - it seems that the inner servants are a little less efficient than those at the outside doors."

She smiles ruefully and then indicates the way, "If you would please come this way, I shall show you to the suite that is the home of your Worcester Embassy here at the Castle...and we can talk there." Patan leads the way, collecting the keys on the way to hand them to the Chancellor.

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/f8-worcester-embassy
Back to top Go down
Merlyna

Merlyna

Position : County Captain & Chancellor
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance   Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

Merlyna smiled as she saw the Lady Patan come to the lobby and curtsied in return to her.

Thank ye for coming so quickly My Lady. Twas not a long wait at all.

Merlyna followed along behind the Lady to Worcester's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance   Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worcester's Chancellor seeks admittance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle of Bristol :: Somerset Embassy :: Embassy Offices :: Embassy Public Lobby-
Jump to: