Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arrival of the ambassador of Holland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nienke

Nienke

Registration date : 2008-08-27

arrival of the ambassador of Holland Empty
PostSubject: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 am

hello

I'm de ambassador of Sommerset for my county Holland, can somebody please tell me were I can find the chancellerie or ambassade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 am

Marzy had been passing threw in opening her council chambers to a new member. Seeing a new person she walks up greeting the person. “Hail dear soul. The people you are looking for shall be about soon enough. I am mayor Marzena of Bridgewater. Is a pleasure to meet you while you wait would you care for some Somerset brew?” she smiles softly waiting the lords arrival.
Back to top Go down
Nienke

Nienke

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 am

Nienke sees a lady comming to her so she smiles friendly.

Hail dear soul. The people you are looking for shall be about soon enough. I am mayor Marzena of Bridgewater. Is a pleasure to meet you while you wait would you care for some Somerset brew?

Nice to meet you Lady Marzena Smile I would love some Somerset brew while waiting, thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 am

Smiles broadly to the ladies smile giving her a curtsy. Reaching in her own now dusty travel bag she produces a couple ale mugs, and a flask of the counties finest. Pouring generously a helping for both.

“Here you go then my lady… I am sure before long someone will come attend to matters of our newest arrival.” motioning her to some lovely seats with in the greeting hall she offers the lady a seat.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 am

Lethion rushed in to the gates...quite dishelved...as he struggled to keep up with all the goings on in the embassy.

"Welcome my friend, I see you've met the lovely lady Marzena...I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I am Lethion of Bath...and I am the chamberlain and chancellor around these parts. Unfortunately I haven't managed to find a dutch ambassador yet...or maybe I did and I don't remember...regardless I should keep you out here much longer."

Lethion scratched his head for a second...

"Ah my lord...perhaps you could know Sir Louwrens or Sir Nogwa more both I believe reside in your kingdom...yes I do look forward to knowing you better my good sir...please do follow me inside to your suite...your keys will be arranged shortly..."
Back to top Go down
Nienke

Nienke

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 am

Nienke takes the seat that Marzena offers to her, and then sees somebody entering the room.

Thanks, the person who I need is already here I see Very Happy . It was very nice of you waiting here with me Smile

Nice to meet jou Lethion. Very Happy Nogwa and Louwrens you say? Yes I do know them, I also look forward to knowing you better sir.
euhm
maybe a small thing, you are calling me sir... but I really do am a lady Wink just so you'ld know.
Back to top Go down
Aris Amnherst

Aris Amnherst

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 am

Not only a Lady, But also A Beautiful virtuous Lady From Holand. I am Aris From Chard, Came to greet you with a warm welcome. It's very nice to see you My Lady. I can smell the flower Tulip whenever I think about Holland, of course my lady I can sense the same fragrance from you.

Welcome To Somerset Lady Nienke, a county where women are truly respectable before the men's eyes. Very Happy I hope you'll enjoy your stay on the forum, and I see you already met two best people from Somerset, A Great Mind Sir Lethion and a Lovely Lady with courage Lady Marzena.

I can edit Aris's posts here,heheh
Back to top Go down
Nienke

Nienke

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 am

nienke sees another gentleman arriving

she blushes a bit because of the compliments

thanks for being zo kind to me, all of you Very Happy I'm sure I'll love my stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrival of the ambassador of Holland   arrival of the ambassador of Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrival of the ambassador of Holland
Page 1 of 1