Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival from Brittany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimera

Chimera

Registration date : 2010-03-18

Arrival from Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 am

The trip to England is of course the occasion to renew the links with the southern counties of England. Somerset, of course, is among her priorities, and so she comes.
It's been ages since she last came here... so long... too long... way too long...

A guard within hearing...

Good day...
Please inform the people in charge, Lord Silvermane if I remember well and if nothing has changed, that the consul of Brittany to the English Kingdom has arrived. If you need a name, I am Chimera Denere de Dongenan, baroness of Bubry.

The guard doesn't seem surprised, and so she infers that Silvermane is still in charge. She's somehow eager to see him again...
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 am

Patan looks up as a castle guard knocks on her door. Hearing that a new visitor has arrived, she rises and follows the guard to the entrance.

She approaches the elegant lady waiting in the doorway and sinks into a graceful curtsy. Rising, she smiles, "Welcome to Somerset, your Excellency. I am Patan, Baroness of Cirencester, and currently Secretary to the Somerset Embassy."

Ushering the Consul forward, Patan indicates a comfortable chair near the warmth of the fire. "If you would care to take a seat here for a short while, I shall be happy to inform our Chancellor, Sir Richard Norfolk, known as Silvermane, of your arrival. I believe that you are already acquainted with him."

"If there is anything you require while you wait, please do not hesitate to ask." Patan beckons forward one of the castle's servants, bidding the girl to attend the Consul, should she require anything.
Back to top Go down
Chimera

Chimera

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

She smiles gently and bows her head in return before sitting on the indicated chair.

I am indeed acquainted with him, and am pleased to meet you as well, Lady Patan. I have need of nothing but a warm welcome, and this you have already provided. Please receive my most grateful thanks.

She smiles to the castle servant, unwilling to be rude when she was apparently all ready to do her bidding. She is all comfy and has no need for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 am

Silvermane rides up to the doors of the Castle exhausted as he dismounts from his lathered weary horse. He had been riding hard these past few weeks between Cornwall and Wiltshire also checking in Worcester and other counties at the same time as editing treaties and revising them.

As he entered through the Castle doors his face lit up into a great smile as he noticed Lady Chimera from Brittany sitting there.

"Please your excellency, my humble pardon for neglecting you so long, It is a sincere pleasure to see you! Your KEY is still in use from your previous visits ...make yourself at home and I shall join you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chimera

Chimera

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 am

Very well, I will wait for you there, I don't think I'll be idle anyway. I am pleased to see you again, and I think I can endure your absence a little longer. I wouldn't want to keep you away from some urgent matter. Please go and don't be worried about me. I'll be just fine.

She stands up, smiles, bows and walks off to her office.... there is work ahead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from Brittany   Arrival from Brittany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival from Brittany
Page 1 of 1