Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gildwen de Brocéliande

Gildwen de Brocéliande

Registration date : 2010-04-06

Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany   Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 am

After a long week of sailing and riding, Gildwen was about to arrive near the castle of Bristol. Actually, the sight of the Castle relieved him of all the strain of the journey and that's why he gave free rein to his horse. While he was arriving just in front of the Doors of the Castle of Bristol, he took out the credientals of a little pocket hidden in the linning of his Mantel and introduced himself to the guard.

Please anounce that Lord de Brocéliande, Vice Chamberlain of Brittany is at the Doors.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany   Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Richard Norfolk better kinow as Silvermane arrives with a smile and greets Lord de Brocéliande with a bow of his head.

Bienvenue a Somerset, your excellency! I hope that your trip was pleasant and that you have enjoyed the English country side while travelling to Bristol Castle?

Please allow me to give you the KEYS to the Embassy of Bretagne. I believe that Lady Chimera Denere de Dongenan is waiting for us at the offices of the Embassy.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Vice Chamberlain of Brittany
Page 1 of 1