Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leril

leril

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon   Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 am

Hello!!

It´s a honor to been here, from one month I was looking for a embassy of England!!

I´m Leril Gil de Bernabe De la Tere, Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragón.

If we start working fast, I can put in some days an ambassador for this embassy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon   Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am

Returning from her errand, Patan returns to the Castle entrance, her cloak resting over her arm before she leaves for the evening, to walk home through the cold darkness.

As she reaches the doors, she just manages to stop in time before colliding with a lady who has just arrived. Hearing the lady's words, she curtsies gracefully. "Greetings, my Lady Leril. I am Patan, the Secretary to the Ambassadors. Welcome to Somerset. We are delighted that you have found your way here; and I do hope that your journey was not too difficult - especially in such harsh winter weather."

Patan ushers the lady to the side of the hall and close to the warmth of the fire that provides a comforting glow. "I shall advise our Chancellor, Lord Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, of your arrival. I am sure he shall greet you as soon as he has finished his meeting. But in the meantime, please make yourself comfortable here by the fire, and take a seat for a short while. The Castle servants will be happy to provide you with anything that you require while you are waiting - please ask if there is anything you would like."

Patan smiles at the lady and gives instructions to a waiting servant for the Ambassador to made at home while she waits. Dropping a quick curtsy to the Lady Leril, Patan hurries away to inform the Chancellor of the lady's arrival.
Back to top Go down
leril

leril

Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon   Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 am

When I see the woman, I smile.

-Thanks, excellence. My journay it have been great... I like visiting new places...-I said.

Then, when the woman goes, I sit near the fire, and stay there waiting to the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon   Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 am

"My sincerest apologies Lady Leril, for keeping you waiting. Things have been rather hectic in England lately." Silvermane smiles, and as he bows to the ambassador from Aragon, he kisses her hand. "Welcome to Somerset!"

Reaching into the folds of his robes he takes out the keys to the Aragon Embassy and hands the to her ...

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/kingdom-of-aragon-c5/

Please post your credentials authorizing you as ambassador for Aragon in the embassy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon   Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Chamberlain of the kingdom of Aragon
Page 1 of 1