Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artus

Artus

Registration date : 2009-12-28

Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Artus de Sparte, recently appointed imperial ambassador, came to the castle of Bristol to allow the two Kingdoms to initiate an exchange.

Greetings Your Excellency,

I hereby Artus de Sparte. Appointed a few days ago the imperial ambassador to the French Club.
We hope to open an exchange between your kingdom and our Empire.
In the hope that you accept my will, I wish you good day.

Respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Silvermane had had a long day and was tired. He had decided to go home as it was late in the day ...and it was the Christosmas season.

As he arrived at the doors of the Castle he chanced upon a visitor.He stopped for a few seconds as he listened to Artus introduce himself.

"I am sorry your excellency ... I am a little confused. You are the imperial ambassador from which Empire? The SRING ...? Turkey ...? What is this French Club that you mention?
May I see your credentials...?"

Silvermane stood before Artus de Sparte awaiting his reply.

"Est-ce c'est mieux pour vous de parler en francais..?"
"Would it be better for you to speak in French..?"
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 am

Ravi de voir que le chancelier était encore présent, j'écoutai attentivement sa réponse. Je n'étais pas bien fort en langue étrangère mais je pouvais sans conteste avouer que je m'étais mal présenté.

Votre Excellence,

Me voilà hautement ravi de pouvoir communiquer en français, ne me débrouillant que trop peu en Anglais même si j'apprends encore. Cependant, je m'attellerai à apprendre un peu plus vite.
Je me présente donc correctement cette fois, Ambassadeur Impérial du Saint Empire Romain Germanique (SERG) pour le cercle francophone.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm

"Alors, votre excellence, Artus de Sparte," Silvermane sourit et inclin sa tete, " Je vous souhaite un bienvenue chaleureux au chateau de Bristol a Somerset."

"So, your excellency, Artus de Sparte," Silvermane smiles and bows, " I wish you a warm welcome to the castle of Bristol in Somerset."

"Avant que je peut vous conduire a vos bureaux, il me faut deux informations."

"Before I may show you to your offices, I need two pieces of information."

"Premierement, pourriez vous me presenter vos documents qui vous authorise de representer le SERG?"

"Firstly, would you present to me your documents which authorize you to represent the SRING?"

"Deuxiemement, pourriez vous m'informer les payees et duches qui font parti de SERG francophone que vous representer...?"

"Secondly, would you be able to inform me the countries and duchies that are a part of the french speaking SRING that you represent..?"

Silvermane regarde Artus en attendant sa reponse.

Silvermane watches Artus awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 am

Merci de votre accueil.
Voici le document que vous vouliez voir.

Artus déplia la lettre.

Quote :
A son Excellence, à tous ceux présents et à venir, paix et salutations !

Nous, Raoul dict le "roi-lezard", Baron de Monjoie et en qualité de Prime Chancelier Impérial,

Déclarons ici et attestons que messire .Artus. a été désigné par nos soins pour assumer la charge d'ambassadeur auprès des provinces des terres d'Ecosse et d'Angleterre. Nous lui confions ainsi publiquement la charge de représenter le Saint Empire Romain Germanique et ses intérêts en toute occasion.

Portons ce fait à la connaissance de tous afin que lui soient conférés tout le respect, la dignité et la majesté liés à sa charge, et que nul ne s'avise de la contester ou de lui porter injure ou atteinte dans l'exercice de ses fonctions.

Afin que celà soit su et reconnu, le revêtons de nostre scel en ce 26 ème jour de décembre de l'an 1457, à Aix la Chapelle.

Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Primechancelierjaunebj1
S.E Raoul

Le Cercle francophone représente La Savoie, La Lorraine, La Provence et La Franche-Comté.
Bien entendu, en tant qu'ambassadeur impérial, nous représentant les intérêts unique de notre empereur Sa Majesté Longjohnsilver, empereur du SRING.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 am

Silvermane prends la lettre tendu par son excellence Seigneur Artus et l'examine soigneusement.

J'ai une petite probleme car nous avons des ambassade separee pour chacque province. Alors je ne sais pas si je devrait vous donnez des clefs pour chaque ambassade ou vous creer une ambassade speciale ..?

Votre conseil sera appreciee..!
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Artus se mit à réfléchir.

Disposez vous d'une ambassade royale ?
En effet, les ambassades provinciales sont gérées par chaque province et cela me met dans une situation délicate.

Je vais demander conseil à mon chancelier impérial.

Artus envoya une missive pour demander conseil également.

--------------------------------------------

Artus began to think.

Have you a royal embassy?
Indeed, the provincial embassies are managed by each province and this puts me in a delicate situation.

I'll ask my advice imperial chancellor.

Artus sent a letter to ask for advice also.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Oui ... votre excellence! Bien sur nous avons une Ambassade Royale ... et si vous voulez je peux vous introduire a notre chancellier des affaires etrangeres, Seigneur Baldar et la Haute Chancelliere d'Angleterre ... Dame Jennet de Perverel-Holland a Londre.

Yes your excellency! Of course we have a Royal Embassy ... and if you wish I can introduce you to our chancellor of foreign affairs ... Lord Baldar and the High Chancellor of England ... Lady Jennet de Peverel-Holland.

Silvermane attends la reponse the Seigneur Artus sur ce sujet.
Silvermane awaits Lord Artus reply on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Ce serait avec un grand plaisir si vous pouviez m'aider à les rencontrer.

Artus afficha un sourire et attendit sa réponse.

This is a great pleasure if you could help me meet them.

Artus flaunted a smile and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Mon cher excellence, j'espere que vous etes un homme patient. Apparement, il faut aviser les principaux par ecrite et leurs donner assez de temps de creer votre bureau a l'ambassade royale.

En attendant, peut-etre vous pourriez me renseigner un peu sur l'organization de l'ambassade de la SERG ... vu que votre empereur Longjohnsilver est aussi le roi d'angleterre.

Est-ce que je me trompe si je comprends que si vous etes l'ambassadeur pour les provinces francais de SERG ... qu'il ya aussi des ambassadeurs pour les provinces Italiennes et les provinces allemandes ... qui repondent au chancellier de SERG..?
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Je serai être patient et attendrai votre réponse.

Tout à fait, notre Empereur et Sa Majesté LongJohnSilver également.

Le SERG est constitué comme suit:

Haut Commandement Impérial
Sa Grandeur Bobyzz de Sparte, Comte de Salins les bains, Baron de Valdoie

La partie chancellerie:
Prime Chancelier Impérial
Raoul dict le "roi-lezard", Baron de Monjoie

Chancelier Impérial ( ou vice chancelier impérial)
SébastienPirlet, Baron de Belrupt

Les Ambassadeurs Impériaux
o Les provinces allemandes
Dame Cyann

o Les provinces espagnoles
Dame Christa

o Le Royaume de France et le Domaine Royal du Roy de France
Sire Ambroise dict "AhmesII"

o Les Royaumes d'Angleterre et d'Ecosse
Sire .Artus., Seigneur de Grand Chamont

o Les provinces italiennes
Sire Remus

----------

I'll be patient and wait for your answer.

Absolutely, our Emperor and Her Majesty LongJohnSilver well.

The SERG is constituted as follows:

Imperial High Command
His Grace Bobyzz de Sparte, County de Salins les bains, Baron de Valdoie

Part Chancery:
Imperial Chancellor Award
Raoul dict the "lizard king", Baron Monjoie

Imperial Chancellor (or Vice Chancellor Imperial)
SébastienPirlet, Baron Belrupt

The Imperial Ambassadors
o The German provinces
Lady Cyann

o The Spanish provinces
Lady Christa

o The Kingdom of France and the Royal Estate of Roy of France
Sir Ambrose dict "AhmesII"

o The Kingdoms of England and Scotland
Sire. Artus. de Sparte, Lord Grand Chamont

o Italian provinces
Sir Remus
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Votre excellence, Seigneur Artus! J'etait informe que vous avez deja recu une invitation de notre Chancellier des affaires etrangeres, Seigneur Baldar a l'ambassade royale d'angleterre. J'ai aussi un bureau dans l'ambassade royale. Si jamais vous aurez besoin de l'aide , s.v.p. n'hesiter de me contacter. Je serait a votre service.

Your excelleny, Lord Artus! I have been advised that you have already received an invitation from our chancellor of foreign affairs, Lord Baldarto the Royal Embassy. I also have an office in the Royal Embassy. If ever you need any help, please, do not hesitate to contact me. I shall be at your service.
Back to top Go down
Artus

Artus

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Je crains avoir du égarer son invitation. Je suis confus.
Pourriez vous m'indiquer le chemin afin de le rencontrer votre excellence ?

I am afraid of having misled his invitation. I'm confused.
Could you tell me the way to meet your excellency?
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 am

Voila l'invitation a l'ambassade royale!

Official forum of the Renaissance Kingdoms :: View Forum - The Royal Embassy:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=719&sid=Tf5VbJmrV8QSI1vYl77CpARfJ

(Ca fait parti de le premier forum officielle)

Here is the invitation to the Royal Embassy!

(It is part of the official First Forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador   Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Imperial Ambassador
Page 1 of 1