Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindbad

Sindbad

Position : French Royal Ambassador for England
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Empty
PostSubject: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Here they were, in front of the huge castle of Bristol.

Sindbad discovered it for the first time. From his previous travels, he already knew the castle of Exeter and the English Royal Embassy. But he guessed that her colleague might be impressed.

He turned to her and simply said :
Allons y...

He then walked towards the guard and said

Please be so kind as to announce the visit of His Excellency Sindbad, French Royal Ambassador to England and Her Excellency Occania, ambassadress of Poitou.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:35 am

Patan is walking through the halls of the castle and is met by a guard, who tells her that a new Ambassador and Ambassadress have arrived. Swiftly, she smoothes the skirt of her gown and follows the guard to the entrance hall.

She walks towards the couple and sinks into a graceful curtsy before them. Rising, she smiles and greets them in her faltering French, "Bonjour, vos Excellences." Suppressing a sigh, she continues, " Please excuse me if I continue in English - my French is sadly lacking.

"Welcome to Bristol Castle, we are delighted to see you here."

Indicating some comfortable seating near to the blazing fire, she invites them forward, "Please, do make yourselves comfortable here for a short while. I shall advise our Chancellor, Lord Richard Norfolk - known as Silvermane - of your arrival. In the meantime, if you should need anything, please ask the Castle servants, who will be happy to provide anything you require."

Dropping another brief curtsy, Patan beckons a servant forward and instructs her to assist the ambassadors should they require anything. Turning to give the new guests a parting smile, she hurries away to search for the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:04 am

Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk arrives to greet the new guests at the doors to the Somerset Embassy.

"Votre excellence Lord Sinbad," Silvermane smiles and bows to both. " Please forgive my tardiness as I have been out of town and have just arrived back! It is a sincere pleasure to greet you here and Lady Occania from Poitou."

"Votre excellence Dame Occania," Silvermane l'embrasse la main, "... c'est un grand plaisir de vous voir chez nous. "

"Bienvenue chez Somerset!!!"
Back to top Go down
ociania

Registration date : 2009-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 am

Ociania, se tient aux cotés, de son Excellence Sindbad regarde discretement autour d'elle. Ociania salue les personnes présentes puis reste sans dire mot. Ociania, répond:
Merci plaisir partagé.

Ociania, quoted this Excellency Sindbad look discreetly.
The young woman makes a legere reverence to chancelor.
she greets the persons present stays there without saying word. Ociania answers:
Thank you shared pleasure

She look Excellency Sindbad and smilies.
Back to top Go down
Sindbad

Sindbad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Seeing the Chamberlain arrive like a whirlwind reminded Sindbad of himself being Chamberlain of Guyenne, running after everything. A smile came to his face :

Please do not apologise about your tardiness. We all know what it is like to handle the diplomacy of a County. I did it myself : busy with recruitment, reception of foreign ambassadors, explaining the Council the whereabout of everything...

But enough said...Your Excellency, please allow me to introduce you to Her Excellency Ociania, ambassador for the County of Poitou. Her Chamberlain sent her in order to set diplomatic relationships between her County and Somerset.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Silvermane sourit aux visiteurs diplomatique de France.
Silvermane smiles to the diplomatic visitors from France.

"Votre Excellences, Messire Sinbad et Dame Ociania c'est un honneur de vous acceuillir a notre chateau de Bristol. Au nom de notre duc, James "Kazu" York (Fateofdreams) et les peuples de Somerset nous vous souhaitons un bienvenue chaleureux."

Your excellencies , Lord Sinbad and Lady Ociania, it is an honor to greet you in Bristol Castle. In the name of the duke, James "Kazu" York (Fateofdreams) and the people of Somerset, we wish you a warm welcome."

En se tournant vers Dame Ociania, Silvermane sourit calmement et l'etends les clefs a l'ambassade de Poitou. "J'espere que vous vous sentez comme chez vous."

Turning towards Lady Ociania, Silvermane smiles calmy and extends to her the keys
of the Poitou Embassy. " I hope that you feel as if you were at home."

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/poitou-embassy-f24/offices-of-the-poitou-embassy-t2585.htm#50799

"M'lord Sinbad, je suis desollee que vos bureau ne sont pas encore preparer mais nous le fairons aussi vite que possible. J'aimerais vous parler sur La Domaine Royale de France et les comtes qu'y compose. Je reviendrait aussitot que j'ai les clefs de votre ambassade. Si vous avez besoins de quoi, les serviteurs du chateau sont a votre disposition."

"My Lord Sinbad, I am sorry that your offices are not yet prepared, but we shall do so as soon as possible. I would like to discuss with you about the counties that compose the Domaine Royale of France. I shall be back as soon as I receive the keys to your Embassy.
If you should desire anything the servants of the castle are at your disposal."
Back to top Go down
ociania

Registration date : 2009-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 am

Ociania prend les clés données par le chancelier Silverman, attend que la conversation soit terminé et demande à être accompagné à son bureau afin de ne pas se perdre dans ses lieux. La jeune remercie le chancelier de l'accueil qui lui est fait puis se tait.

Ociania takes keys of the chancelor and thanks him politly them listen to the conversation.
Is she asks to be accompanied to her office .
young lady thank the chancellor of the welcome who is made for them then keeps silent.
Back to top Go down
Sindbad

Sindbad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Sindbad adressa un sourire au représentant diplomatique du Somerset :

Je serais ravi de satisfaire votre curiosité sur le Domaine Royal, bien que son gouvernement obéisse à des règles quelque peu différentes des autres provinces de France.

Cependant, avant que nous ne poursuivions cet entretien, je souhaite solliciter la possibililté d'accéder à l'Ambassade poitevine afin de suivre votre entretien avec SE Ociania. Non pas que je remette en cause ses compétences, mais elle n'est pas encore au courant de tout ce qui touche à la diplomatie royale. Je dois donc m'assurer que tout ce que vous négocierez sera conforme au droit royal. Faire les choses bien du premier coup, tel est ma devise.

Sindbad smiled at the Somerset's diplomatic representative :

I will be pleased to satisfy your curiosity regarding the Domaine Royal, although it is ruled slightly differently from the other Counties and Duchies.

However, before we go further, may I ask you to allow me the access to the Poitou Embassy, so that I may assist your interview with HE Ociania. Not that I question her skills, but she is not aware of everything regarding Royal diplomacy. I have to be sure that whatever is negociated will be in conformity with royal rules. Doing things properly on the first row is my motto...
Back to top Go down
Trisalene

Trisalene

Position : Templar, Knight Herald
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 am

Apologies for the delay. You should have access to the Embassy now. Welcome to Bristol Castle!

~Bristol Castle Administration
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 am

M'Lord Sindbad je ne suis pas trop au courant avec les diplomaties de la domaine Royale de France, mais avec la permission de L'ambassaderice de Poitou ... dame Ociania ... je vous accorde les clefs de l'ambassade de Poitou.

My Lord Sindbad, I am not to up to date on the diplomacy of the Royal Domaine of France, however with the kind permission of the ambassadress of Poitou ... Lady Ociania ... I grant you the keys to the embassy of Poitou.

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/poitou-embassy-f24/offices-of-the-poitou-embassy-t2585.htm#50799

De plus, Lord Sindbad, je vous invite de prendre les clefs reservee pour l'ambassade de la France (Domaine Royale) ou peut-etre nous pourrions se detendre et parler des affaires qui concernent la domaine Royale.

Furthermore, Lord Sindbad, I invite you to take the keys to your offices in the French Embassy (Domaine Royale) where we may perhaps relax and discuss the affairs concerning the Royal Domaine.

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/france-domaine-royale-embassy-f208/

Silvermane sourit doucement et espere que tout a ete arranger de facon desiree.
Silvermane smiles softly hoping that all has been arranged as requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou   A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A French Royal Ambassador and the ambassadress of Poitou
Page 1 of 1