Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sbcrugilo

Registration date : 2010-07-23

Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Empty
PostSubject: Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal   Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 am

Greetings,

I'm Sbcrugilo, Ambassadress of Coimbra. I'm so happy to be here. My County has a proposal of Treaty. Here are my credentials:

Quote :

Credentials

I, Nortadas de Albuquerque, Count of Coimbra (Kingdom of Portugal), by this statement, impute to Sbcrugilo Ferreira de Queirós the status of Ambassadress of the County of Coimbra deployed to perform her duties in Somerset, granting her full powers to exchange information of public nature between the County of Coimbra and Somerset, and represent the County of Coimbra in any kind of negotiations and dialogues.

Coimbra, 19th July 1458

Nortadas de Albuquerque
    Count of Coimbra

Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Selominiatura50
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal   Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

Hurrying to the Castle entrance, Patan notices the arrival of the Ambassadress from the County of Coimbra, Portugal. Smiling warmly, she walks forward, dropping a graceful curtsy, "Greetings, Your Excellency. I am Patan, recently appointed as Chancellor of Somerset, and I am pleased that you found your way here to the Castle. I do hope that your journey was not too fatiguing and that my directions were not too difficult to follow."

Patan takes the lady's credentials and scans them quickly before returning them, "Thank you so much, your documents seem to be in order."

Taking a key from her pocket, Patan holds it out, offering it to the lady, https://somerset.rpg-board.net/kingdom-of-portugal-f121/
"Here is the key to your office, if you would like to make yourself comfortable there, the Duke and I shall join you shortly. The Castle servants will be happy to provide anything you need, so please do not hesitate to ask."

Back to top Go down
sbcrugilo

Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal   Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 am

Sb recieves the warm wellcome with great joy:

Thanks Milady, you are very good with direccion, your map was perfect. I'm very happy to be here. In fact I'm travelling by all England and Scotland and all is perfect. Thanks so much for recieve me here.

Sb takes the keys room and goes to there wait the diplomat and the Duke to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal   Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassadress of County of Coimbra, Portugal
Page 1 of 1