Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia   Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Good morning,

My name is Trobador Setzefonts i de Tobella and I have been designated as ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia in the County of Somerset. It is an honour to be here representing my country. Lady Elleonor, Governor of the Principality of Catalonia, sends Her best wishes to the County and People of Somerset.

Trobador spoke with respect and smiled
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia   Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 am

Richard Norfolk walks in hurriedly and smiles as he enters. He nods to his excellency the ambassador of the Principality Of Catalonia.

"Please forgive this delay... I must apologize to you as our Chancellor is indisposed at the mmoment. The Lady Budicca .. our Duchess, sends her warm greetings and welcomes you to Somerset ... Trobador Setzefonts i de Trobella.!!!"

"Please thank ... Lady Elleonor for her best wishes to us and our people and express our own warm wishes to her and the people of Catalonia.

"Allow me to present myself ... I am Richard Norfolk more commonly known as "Silvermane". I am the chief ambassador of Somerset."

"If you shall be patient for a short while I shall endeavour to prepare your room and give you the keys to your embasssy."

"Your excellency Trobador ... please forgive my ignorance but shall we place your Embassy under the Kindom of Aragon or are you a completely independant principality? Embarassed

Last edited by Silvermane on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition to message)
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia
Page 1 of 1