Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timonstre

Timonstre

Position : Chambellan
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie   Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:48 am

After a really long travel... Timonstre arrived to the Castle of Bristol... She's really happy to be finally arrived to destination... in front of gates... she said to the guards.

Please Sir... announce to the Chambellan for Normandie is arrive... my name is Timonstre...

She waited somebody come for her... Blythe had send a missive for to said she will not be there... but Tim knows somebody will come for her... Sir Viceroy... if her memories right...
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie   Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 am

Richard Norfolk, the chief Ambassador for Somerset, hurries to the doors of the castle to greet Chambellan Timonstre to the Bristol Castle.

On arriving he smiles as he bows to Lady Timonstre, "Bienvenue a Somerset your excellency... it is my sincere pleasure to greet you as our own Chamberlain is indisposed at this present time. My name is Richard Norfolk,"he smiles, "...but people call me Silvermane. I apologise for the delay. Our Duchess, Lady Budicca, sends her warm wishes to you and the peoples of Normandie. In the mean time if there is anything that you may wish...please do not hesitate to call on me. If there is some complication I am well versed in the language of your country ... so please feel free to correspond in either language."

Silvermane hands Lady Timonstre the keys to the Normandie Embasssy ...

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/normandy-embassy-f21/

"Maybe later after I greet the other ambassadors we may sit and have a glass of wine and discuss mutual interests.?" he smiles at Chambellan Timonstre and bows as he turns to leave.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Chambellan Timonstre of Normandie
Page 1 of 1