Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fidelius

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England   Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:01 am

Fidelius, finally finding the place he was looking for, entered and announced himself to the Door guards.

"I am Fidelius, Newly appointed chancelor from Languedoc to England. I would like to be shown to my office, if it is still there, considering we once had an ambassador in your castle, but it was Ô so long ago...
Although if the Office space had been given to someone else, which i'd entirely understand given the time passed, could I at least have a chair...? The journey, on foot mind you, has been quite long. And I still have to find the other embassies of England, our informations in that direction being quite out of date.
But well, I'm just annoying you with nonsense... Sorry my dear guards."

And Fidelius to stop his ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England   Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Silvermane smiles as he welcomes Fidelius to Somerset.

"My apologies your excellency for the delay ... but the GFC 5 in France has been keeping me very busy."

"I am happy to see you here in our county of Somerset and bring a warm welcome from our duke Luja to you, your duke and the people of Languedoc."

Here are the keys to your offices in Bristol Castle

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/languedoc-embassy-f15/

Please make yourself comfortable and I shall be back to examine your credentials and hopefully you shall post a list of your council in your Embassy?

If you wish, I shall also get you the keys to your Embassy in London England, but in the meantime relax from your long trip.

Calling the servants , Silvermane tells them to arrange for whatever Chancellor Fidelius needs.

Bowing to Fidelius, Silvermane excuses himself, and rushes off to attend another matter.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the ambasador from Languedoc to England
Page 1 of 1