Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sybille

Sybille

Registration date : 2009-06-12

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:48 am

After several long days and even weeks of travelling, Sybille had finally arrived at the Castle of Bristol. She stopped her tired horse in front of the gates and got of it. Then she knocked on the large castle doors and awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:13 am

Hearing a knock, Patan hurries to open the door. She smiles in welcome to the Lady Sybille, curtsying gracefully, before opening the door wider and ushering her into the castle reception area.

"Greetings, Your Excellency, and welcome to Somerset, England. We are most happy to see you here in our county.

"I shall fetch our Chief Ambassador, Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk to attend to you directly so that you may present your credentials to him and he can present you with the keys to your embassy.

"In the meantime, please make yourself comfortable - you must be tired after your long trip - and if you need anything, you have but to ask."

With a smile, Patan calls the servants and tells them to arrange for whatever Chancellor Sybille needs and to send a stable-lad to take care of her horse.

Dropping another swift curtsy, Patan excuses herself, and rushes off to find the Chief Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Bonjour... Dame Sybille! Je suis enchante de vous rencontrer. Permettez moi de me presenter. Je suis Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, l'ambassadeur en chef pour les ambassades etrangeres. Je vous souhaite un bienvenue au Chateau de Bristol et l'ambassade de Somerset. J'espere que votre voyage etait agreeable..?

Silvermane s'inclin devant l'ambassadeur et embrasse sa main.

Translation:

Goodday ...Lady Sybille! I am enchanted to meet you. Allow me tointroduce myself. I am Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk, Chief ambassador for foreign embassies. I wish you welcometo Bristol Castle and the Embassy of Somerset. I hope that your trip was all right?

Silvermane bows to the ambassador and kisses her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sybille

Sybille

Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 am

La jeune Sybille sourit à l'homme, qui parait très bien parler la langue Française.

Tra: Young Sybille smiles to the man, who seems to speak well the French language.

- Bonjour votre excellente, je suis enchantée de faire connaissance. Mon voyage était long mais très agréable oui, les pays Anglais me plaisent donc j'ai aimé voir les paysages.

Tra: Good day your excellency, I am pleased to make your acquaintance.My trip was long but enjoyable ,yes, the English counties please me as I love to see the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Je suis heureux que notre paysage vous plait votre excellence. Silvermane sourit doucement.

Tra: I am happy that our scenery pleases you , your excellency. Silvermane smiles softly.

Voici les clefs de votre bureau ...

Tra:Here are the keys to your office

https://somerset.rpg-board.net/languedoc-embassy-f15/office-of-the-ambassador-of-languedoc-t28.htm

Si vous voulez me suivre ... je vous accompagnerais aux chambres de l'ambassade de Languedoc.

Tra: If you would please follow me ... I shall accompany you to the chambers of the Languedoc Embassy.

En souriant, Silvermane etend son bras a la jeune ambassadrice et attend.

Tra: Smiling, Silvermane extends his arm to the young ambassadress and awaits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc
Page 1 of 1