Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Glamorgan

Registration date : 2009-09-20

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Empty
PostSubject: A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.   A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 am

Tristan approaches the guard's with a measured step and a polite and amiable nod.

"I am Sir Tristan Glamorgan of Cathay's, I wish to present myself at court and am seeking someone within in regard's to military service.,"

Tristan extend's a hand and offer's a sealed partchement to the nearest guard, while resting his wrist against the scabbarded Rondel at his waist in a relaxed gesture. Tristan stand's before the guard's dressed in the colour's of his father Lord James of Glamorgan. Blue and White, with the crescent moon resplendant over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.   A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 am

Sitting her office, trying to complete some paperwork for the Captain, Patan hears a knock at her door. One of the castle guards enters and advises her of a strange arrival.

Raising a brow, Patan puts away her papers for the day and follows the guard to the entrance hall.

Seeing the gentleman waiting there, she curtsies gracefully. "Greetings, Sir. I am Patan, Lieutenant of the Gloucester barracks of the Somerset Armed Service and also Secretary to the Ambassadors.

Please, come take a seat over to the side of the hall, and tell me... how may we be of service to you today? The guard mentioned military service - is it that you wish to join the SAS, or perhaps it some other matter that brings you here?"

Patan smiles softly and awaits the gentleman's reply.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Glamorgan

Registration date : 2009-09-20

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.   A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 am

Tristan sketches a bow to Patan as she enter's the hall, removing his hat to leave himself wearing a simple coif.

"Greeting's Lieutenant, I am Tristan, Second son of Lord James of Glamorgan, and Owner of the land's known as Cathay's in Wales, your man there spoke true..I find myself out of my father's grace and as the tournament circuit is quiet at present..am seeking something to maintain my household."

Tristan replies to her as he offer's her his arm and makes his way to the side of the hall. Awaiting her reaction to his statement, or rather admission.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.   A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Taking one of the comfortable seats at the side of the hallway, Patan gestures to the gentleman to join her, and calls one of the castle serving girls to fetch them some herbal tea.

Waiting for the tea, she and Tristan converse quietly for a little while as she learns more about what brings him to the castle. On the arrival of the tea, they sip it companionably as Patan mulls over his words.

"Well, Sir Tristan, from what you have said, I think that you have perhaps taken a wrong direction somewhere along the way, and found yourself here rather by accident. In this year of our Lord Jah 1457, this castle is the home of the Somerset Armed Services and of the Somerset Embassy.

"While we are always happy to meet visitors, and there are areas of the castle that are open to travellers, you should know that unless you are here as a volunteer for the SAS or as an ambassador from another county or country, we regret that we would be unable to grant you further admittance."

Patan gives the gentleman a warm smile, "Having said that, please feel free to wander around the areas of the castle that are open to you and, should you ever find yourself in the position of being a citizen of Somerset or an ambassador assigned to us, we shall be pleased to meet you again."

She rises and curtsies quickly, "I must be getting back to my work but, please, finish your tea in comfort," and then turns to go back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.   A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange arrival-Sir Tristan of Glamorgan.
Page 1 of 1