Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcie

Registration date : 2009-10-17

Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN   Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:47 am

Falcie arrived at the embassy in Bristol, carrying some paperwork and plans. He approached one of the guards and showed him the invitation he had gotten from Countess Revandenizen to come here.
Back to top Go down
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN   Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 am

Patan receives a message from the guards of a new arrival, and hurries to the castle entrance.

Finding a gentleman in an unfamiliar uniform awaiting attention, Patan salutes smartly, "Greetings, My Lord Admiral, we are happy to see you here in Somerset.

I shall inform our Chancellor, Sir Richard "Silvermane" Norfolk of your arrival, so that you may present your papers to him. In the meantime, please make yourself at home - the seats here at in the hall are very comfortable, I have found. And the castle's servants are available to attend to you, so please ask for anything you need."

Patan signals to a servant and tells him to arrange for whatever the Admiral may need, while she hurries away to find the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Revandenizen

Revandenizen

Position : Templar
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN   Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:37 am

Revan runs into Patan in the hallway and takes her aside, apologizing for not notifying her earlier about the expected arrival of the Admiral. She smiles as she enters the room and greets the man.

"Hello, Admiral Norton, I'm glad that you were able to come."

She sighs. It had been a long day already, and she knew that it would be even longer. "I believe that we will have a busy day ahead of us, so if you would follow me, we can get started right away on our meeting together."
Back to top Go down
Falcie

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN   Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Falcie nodded at the person who greeted him and took a seat. It did not take a long time for the Countess to arrive. He put away some papers he was going through while waiting, got up from his chair and then bowed slightly in front of the Countess. Thank you for allowing me to present myself in this embassy. I have no doubts that today will be a long day. And I think all my next days will be long ones, travelling from embassy to embassy. And I have to make sure that our harbors and ships keep stay ready in between.He sighed quietly. Long days indeed... He followed the Countess to where the meeting would take place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN   Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Falcie Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of REN
Page 1 of 1