Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAS Ball (the real one)

Go down 
+37
Talek
CNFranz
digi
Silvermane
Trisalene
Elizabeth Richards
Aris Amnherst
Marae
Clust
Shadowetalia
BigGuyNye
mfe
Murata
Ploate
bemm
darkreligion
Death Rider
Celdonea
Caitilin
James 'Kazu' York
DarkEmber
marslynn
Ebrithill
tatammy
Raider
madrugada
AngelFacade
giangio
Ladybeegood
Luja
Hans Jarate Grobel
Ithorn
Ayahv
Patan
Sheonikari
aditya
slickrick
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
slickrick

slickrick

Position : councillor/official beer taster of somerset
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

SAS Ball (the real one) Empty
PostSubject: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:30 am

Please do not post on this thread. Thread Under-construction

Date of Ball: January 27th, 1457

SAS Ball (the real one) Flat-floor

SAS Ball (the real one) Ballroom

SAS Ball (the real one) Insight_Nov2003_Focus_StateBanquet_

SAS Ball (the real one) Buffet

SAS Ball (the real one) Houston_chocolate_fountain_rent

SAS Ball (the real one) Rob-minstrel

SAS Ball (the real one) WellStockedBar-20050617-161522

SAS Ball (the real one) Misc_bar

SAS Ball (the real one) Bar_top_shelf

SAS Ball (the real one) Bar_bottom_shelf
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Slick with the key to the ballroom, opens the giant double doors and brings behind him the various waiters, cooks, entertainers, and bartenders. Slick directs them to their position

"Its almost showtime", Slick mutters under his breath as he looks into his pocket watch

As he looks into the magnificent hall and quickly snaps to the bartender. "Give me a glass of your best whiskey, actually make it the whole bottle"

As the bartender places a glass and a whiskey bottle onto a silver platter Slick joyfully states; "It is time for me to get ready and bring in my date"
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:38 pm

SAS Ball (the real one) Pink-tuxedo

Slick comes out of the small waiting area that was connect to the ball room. Looking at his new spiff. Slick remarks; "NICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Waiting for Rachel's appearance, Slick takes the bottle of whiskey from the waiter's platter, He drinks a sip and opens the door for the guest. Putting one hand in the pocket and holding the bottle of whiskey, Slick waits for the guest of honor, Rachel, and the guest themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Azazeal(ig Ashinelli) walks into the ballroom, and was able to see Slickrick in his suave pink suit."Nice suit, Slick."
Looking down upon his own,SAS Ball (the real one) TuxAsh makes his way to the first bar and orders a drink for himself, then whatever Slick was drinking, as he awaits more guests to come.
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:52 pm

haha dont worry if its only us two we will just drink the bars dry haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"Sounds like fun. I'll drink to that! Barkeep two more rounds , each over here!"
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Laughing, Slick pats Az on the back. He then excuses himself for a moment and walks towards the door where he will greet the guest of the SAS
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Aditya walks into the ballroom and greets everyone...

hi slick...
just started eh?
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm

yes and welcome. And dont worry being one of the first gets you access to any of the six bars. Dont get too drunk. There is still more fun to come. Slick winks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm

okay, haha
hey az, how are you?
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm

haha leaves the two alone and goes back to the main entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello am i early   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 pm

The warm welcome to chard has been heartfelt

YAY a ball... rick what do you think of my dress will i pass amoungst the women of your town?

*kiss* READY FOR MY FIRST DRINK! when does the music begin

SAS Ball (the real one) 22500627468d16849d1fkr6
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm

oooops heheh
i mean i laughs
hey bartender, one glass for me
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Slick watches as a beautiful french girl walks through the entrance. He smiles and looks to see if there was any guy behind her. Seeing that there were none Slick takes her hand and kisses. You look beautiful in anything. Slick then winks at the waiter who brings a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He then pours two glasses and hands one to Rachel. It will be my pleasure if you will help me greet the guests. Then we will have our wild party fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Ash drops his drink that he had poured only moments ago for himself and Aditya as she walked into the doorway of the ballroom. Leaning over to Aditya, he asks: "Who is she?"
Looking back to the beautiful woman can see Slick walking up to her. "He is one lucky man, huh Aditya?" Turning his head Ash saw Aditya no where around, so decided to ask for another drink as he waited to see who else comes.
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 pm

i'm right here
i don't know, just ask her.... and yeah he's a lucky man

Adit grins Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:24 pm

whispering in slicks ear... who are those men?

they look at me like im a peice of cake Embarassed

i would very much like to be introduced

*leans against the wall at slicks side holding his hand tight so he wont make a mad dash to the bar again, hopeing someone will ask me to dance

SAS Ball (the real one) 22492657596668b4f94dms1
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Slick noticing the look of Rachel's face smiles. He introduces Rachel to the two soldiers as his date and one of the Prettiest girls in England. Slick figuring that there will be some time before the guest really do arrive, signals the orchestra to begin, He then takes Rachel's hand and began to dance in front of the entrance.
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

after the introduction of Rachel, Adit taps Az on the shoulder

close your mouth man... heheh Very Happy

Adit offers Az some more drink...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

aditya will you not offer me a drink and let me give you a kiss hello with my sweet tender lips?

have you not brought a date or are you and the other bloke 'together'

*smiles politely and quietly laughs with hint of cheeky flare*

so where are you two from? *trying to make conversation hopeing the men wont catch me looking them up and down wondering what is under their fine clothes* *giggles*

are you close with my date... slick is ever so charming and brought me here from exeter, he has been a great host
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Slick smiles. This is how french girls from plymouth greet their guests. So get used to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:44 pm

oh i'm sorry... here you go madame, enjoy...
and no i do not bring any date
i am from bridgewater and a proud member of BW SAS
and i think i just met slick, or do i?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Slick smiles and hold Rachel's hand. He then waits as the guest begins to arrive
Back to top Go down
aditya

aditya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Adit smiles too and heads back to the bar to get some more drinks
Back to top Go down
Sheonikari

Sheonikari

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Sheon stepped into the hall, all dressed up and ready. She wasn't sure if she had really wanted to attend the ball, and in all honesty she really did not want to go. But hell, might as well have some fun while she can, and besides she has a friend accompanying her after all. However it would appear that her friend wasn't there yet.

SAS Ball (the real one) Evening_Dress_RK

She immediately walked towards the bar, inspecting it. Nodding to herself, she made her way towards Slick.

"I must admit, you have a fine selection of whisky and liquor, I give you that, " she said to Slick, then turning her attention to Rachel, she introduced herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS Ball (the real one)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next