Castle of Bristol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAS Ball (the real one)

Go down 
+37
Talek
CNFranz
digi
Silvermane
Trisalene
Elizabeth Richards
Aris Amnherst
Marae
Clust
Shadowetalia
BigGuyNye
mfe
Murata
Ploate
bemm
darkreligion
Death Rider
Celdonea
Caitilin
James 'Kazu' York
DarkEmber
marslynn
Ebrithill
tatammy
Raider
madrugada
AngelFacade
giangio
Ladybeegood
Luja
Hans Jarate Grobel
Ithorn
Ayahv
Patan
Sheonikari
aditya
slickrick
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Patan
County Councillor
Patan

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite

SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 am

As James chuckles and steps away from her, the spell is broken and Patan notices his eyes leaving her and eagerly scanning the bar for more to drink.

She smiles wryly, "Well, thank you for the dance, James. Just see me back to a seat safely before you attack the bar again, please - I'm still a bit woozy from that drink you mixed me!"

She holds on to his arm, not wanting her steps to wobble, as they walk back to the corner bar.
Back to top Go down
Trisalene

Trisalene

Position : Templar, Knight Herald
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
SAS Status: Starter Starter

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 am

Trisalene moves easily to her husband's lead as they dance.... her body moving gracefully with him. Her soft cheeks flush slightly pink as he moves her about easily, swaying and turning her... her body reading his movements and following effortlessly.

As he pulls her close against him in the dance, she can feel his muscular form against her... the heat of him... his heart beating swiftly... and she holds her breath slightly. Gazing into the soft blue pools before her, a soft curve touches her lips... in the moment she is reminded of the first time her Silvermane held her in his arms this way. His eyes always so sure... hers always self-conscious... For a moment she forgets herself as she is today and remembers what they were then. Smiling and laughing with a lightness to the sound that comes too rarely these days... Tris leans back against his cheek and lets herself linger with him as the music slows and ends.
Back to top Go down
Ama

Ama

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Grins at Elizabeth. "You know, I am not good with the fancy stuff. Hides I can work like magic...shoes, hats of any kind. But I am only good for the basics when it comes to wool." She glances around, seeing the party take on more life...hmmm, maybe she will enjoy another drink. A gentleman approaching the bar smiled to the girls as he made his order, which she kindly returned. Looking at Elizabeth's gown, she asked "Did you make this yourself? You are quite talented if so, it is indeed fine work..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Richards

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Elizabeth nodded, sipping the cool wine. "Yes, I made it myself. Thank you for the compliment. It was a challenge. I've never made anything so complicated, but it was an enjoyable challenge. I'd be happy to work with you and trade services. We seem to have skills that the other is not as strong in."
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 am

Lady Milla follow the sound of voice´s and music. She walk up the stairs and open the door carefuly. Don´t want anyone to see her. She sneaks through the door, close it carefully and looks around all the people. No, nobody here that she knows. She open the door again and sneak out, don´t want to desturb the party.
Back to top Go down
Masterluis

Masterluis

Registration date : 2009-03-24

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am

Luis, late as always, comes to the entry of the ballroom.
There, he notices Lady_Milla leaving with a sad face.
Trying to lose his shyness, he walks to her.

An espetacular ball is taking place there. What I don't undestand is why a pretty lady like yourself is already leaving.

He stands his hand in front of her, like invinting to a dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 am

Milla stops. The man standing infront of her asking why she is leaving.- Yeah, why am i leaving? She thinks and looks around and back on all the ppl dancing. Its so nice to see them all. Smiling and having fun, long time she had fun. Last time was when she turned 16 and hade a move-away-party with her dear mom and dad. She smiles alittle.

"Well, i dont know anyone here and dont want to desturb..." She starts answering, but stops again. Dont know what she shall say more. She feels a little shy. She looks at his hand reatching out to her like he wants to take her into the dance behind them. She dont know if she shall dare to take it or not. What if she steps on his feet or something!?
-get a grip! she sas to her self and gives him a smile.

"Am Lady Milla av Löfwengård." She takes his hand. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Masterluis

Masterluis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 am

I am honored by your presence, Lady Lady Milla av Löfwengård.
Luis bows, showing some respect to the woman.
May I call you Milla? he asks, because he has already forgotten the rest =D
My name is Luis DeRoue. Shall we dance a little? Or you are want to know more about me before putting your trust on this fellow?
Nevertheless, let's get inside. It's cold a lot in here and I could use a drink.
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 am

Milla feels a little stupid when she answer the mans bow with a light curtsey. Not use to any speciall attention in her ordinary life.

"Nice to meet you, Luis DeRoue. And yes, you may call me Milla." she smiles at him and nods a little. "Dance? Uhm, am not that good at dancing...I think."

-Hope I do not blush. She thinks and puts back alittle hair behind the ear. I have so easy to blush. Awkward.

"Yeah, its starting to get cold out here. Lets go in and sit down for a while so you can get your drink and i would not mind one eihter."

She tremble alittle when a cold wind passes by. She takes a quick look up at the sky and the big round moon befor she turns to the door. Her dress is not made for beeing outside. To light fabric. She opends the door and wait for him to enter.

"DeRoue, sounds like a big name. If you know what i mean?"

She sas while she is waiting. Lastnames was a big interest of hers. They could say much about the history....or just be very nice.
Back to top Go down
Masterluis

Masterluis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:42 am

"Dance? Uhm, am not that good at dancing...I think."
Hearing this saying, he happly remembers his failed attempt to dance in the Bath's May Fair.
Actually this is what I was waiting to hear, Milla. I have to admit, I am a terrible dancer myself and together we can impress everyone with our dance skills.
He keeps his smile wide open, for when she notices that he has a tendency for seeing life on the good and optmistic way.

She opens the door and waits for Luis.
"DeRoue, sounds like a big name. If you know what i mean?"
Actually, I am like the adopted member. I woke up inside the forest of Bath remembering only a small piece of my past.
Don't get me wrong, I love my adopted brother for helping me out, but I really wanted a chance for exploring my past roots.

Then Luis notices that Milla is freezing to death and bored with this talk.
What a rude man I am! Let's get inside. I am sorry, I got carried away.
Together they enter the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Milla followd Luis in. Inside she spotted a good tabel with everything near and a good view over the dancefloor. She lead the way to the tabel and sat down, hoping he would find the spot good enough to.

"Haha well, it was a long time agoe i danced. That why i dont think am not that good anymore." She admit and glanced at the ppl dancing around. "I have not been out much lately, since i got here."

Milla arrange her dress so it was more comfortable to sit down. Glad he was a man that took things lightly in life and he had a very nice and friendly smile. She considerd the last thing he said about hes life. That could not be easy.

"I see. Am sorry to hear that. That must be a very scary position to be in?" she asked and looked at him. "
"Have you found out anything about your past yet?"

She was glad that he was not alone. After all he had a brother looking after him and that made her happy to hear.
Back to top Go down
Masterluis

Masterluis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 am

"Have you found out anything about your past yet?"
Nothing, just nightmares about it. A huge war, lots of blood in the sands.
Warriors prepared to die with black swords on their hands.
But, enough about me. What about you? Do you have a family or something like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 am

"Oh."

Milla lookt down at her glas. -Maybe i shall not bring that up again. Bad memorys and all. She thinked and took a sip of the drink.

"Well, my parents still lives in Sweden. My mum like it there so much so i dont think they gona move here." she sas with a smile on her face. "I moved here when i was 16 and dont have anyone here. New friends of course. Always fun to get to know new ppl!" she continue´s still smiling. "I shall travel back soon and visit them, next weekend. It shall be fun to see them again!"

"Do you know anyone here at the ball?" She asked and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Masterluis

Masterluis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 am

"Do you know anyone here at the ball?"
Well some of my friends from Bath are here..
He points to then happly
Do you want that I introduce you to then?
That way you will make more good friends and have a great time in here!
Everyone is very nice. You only need to know how to talk with then.
Smile
He keeps looking for more familiar faces in the ball.
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Position : councillor/official beer taster of somerset
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Ahh the memories, WE SHALL HAVE ANOTHER ONE. SAS BALL PART 2
Back to top Go down
darktut

darktut

Position : Recruit Breaker
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:03 pm

YOUR BACK !!!!!!... weeee!!... another chardian is back.. im glad to see you !.. cheers
Back to top Go down
slickrick

slickrick

Position : councillor/official beer taster of somerset
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:02 pm

hmmm do i know you by another name?
Back to top Go down
darktut

darktut

Position : Recruit Breaker
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 pm

not actually.. but i have been trying to familiarize former SAS members at heart.. im just glad you are active again same as taurjack.
Back to top Go down
TaurJack

TaurJack

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Back   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am

Thanks for the love. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS Ball (the real one)   SAS Ball (the real one) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS Ball (the real one)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10